Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dan & I

Dear God,

Thank you for showing me how far I had gone from Dan and for showing me how easy it could be to be honest again.  Thank you for helping us grow together.  Help us continue to strengthen our relationship and our resolve as we re-evaluate our priorities in order to take control of our budget.  As you guide us in ways to decrease our expenses, please inspire me with your vision of how to be significant while still being able to provide the income we need to maintain our home.  Thank you for giving me Dan to support me.  Help me to appreciate his fluidity even when it's hard for me as it is also what allows him to grow with me as I am evolved through your love.  Help me to maintain honesty in all that I do and to trust you to take care of us as you are for the birds and the squirrels out in our yard.  You are amazing in your patience and awesome in your glory.

Love, Ericka

No comments: