Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Third Parent Oversight

Dear God,


I don't know what to do and I'm not even sure what kind of help to ask for.  I am trying to avoid justification of the situation.  We messed up.  I hate to think that such a dumb mistake on our part could cost us our daughter.


I am so lost and I don't even know what to think.  I know that You have a plan to help things work out for the best, but I don't know where I fit into that plan.


Where is the line between turning things over to You and giving up?  When I don't know what to do, I do nothing.  So far, that hasn't panned out so well.


Please help us not to lose our little girl.  I can't handle the idea that she might really be better off without us.


Please grant me Your peace and Your wisdom as I have none of my own.


Love,  Eeka

No comments: