Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Sunday Morning Review

Dear God,

Please forgive me for being too busy to pray.  I know You can do great things through me if I will only let You.

I have been trying to make food choices that are more beneficial for me this week.  Thank You for Your little nudges to move me in the right direction.  Help me to remember that guilt is not a tool that You would use.  You want me to be a support for others, not because of the pain of my guilt, but because of Your peace, love and grace in me.  Thank You for encouraging Lynnette to remind me that I know I can't be healthier by myself, but with Your spirit in me, I cannot fail.

Please help me to view my budget through Your eyes so that our finances are not just a means of our survival, but an example of Your glory.  Move me where You need me and help me to keep my heart and mind open for Your suggestions.

Thank You for waking me early enough to fulfill my commitment to Kelly and the prayer team.  Thank You for reminding me that as well as being an amazing processor, my mind is a fantastic receiver.  Help me not to forget that Your station is not the only one out there so that I can stay tuned to You.  Help me to realize that those negative waves I pick up so often are not You, and they are not me either.  Help me to show the world the beautiful creation You have made in me and thank You for using Sue to remind me that I'm still pretty darned cute.

Love, Ericka

No comments: